More ways to connect with us:
Northeastern IPM Center Location
We are located at Cornell University:
Northeastern IPM Center, 340 Tower Road, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853
See our staff directory for phone and email contacts.
- NortheastIPM.org – Our main website for promoting and funding IPM in the Northeast
- StopPests.org – Training materials, pest solutions, and advice for implementing IPM in multifamily housing
- StopBMSB.org – Biology, ecology, and management of brown marmorated stink bug in specialty crops
- StopSLF.org – Biology, ecology, and management of spotted lanternfly in specialty crops
- Grant Management System – Applying for one of our IPM grants? Use the Regional IPM Centers’ Grant Management System
- Proposal and Project Management System – A searchable database with information on more than 300 IPM projects funded through our grant programs
For the Media
See our press and media page for quick access to contact information, links, and data about the Northeastern IPM Center.