Reminder: Recordings of Recent Spotted Lanternfly Webinars
With researchers, extension associates, and government agencies mobilizing a coordinated response to the spotted lanternfly (SLF)—newly backed by USDA-NIFA Specialty Crop Research Initiative funding, as reported elsewhere in this issue—we’d like to remind readers about a collection of SLF webinars the Northeastern IPM Center hosted earlier this year through our IPM Toolbox series, all now recorded and viewable online.
The webinars were produced and hosted in cooperation with the New York State IPM Program and Department of Agriculture and Markets. Each of the four webinars was customized for growers of a particular set of crops and followed a similar format.
The featured presenters were:
- Tim Weigle, Grape and Hops IPM Specialist, NYS IPM Program
- Juliet Carroll, Fruit IPM Coordinator, NYS IPM Program
- Ethan Angell, NYS Dept. of Agriculture and Markets
- Brian Eshenaur, Ornamentals IPM Specialist, NYS IPM Program
- Dan Gilrein, Entomology, Suffolk County Cornell Cooperative Extension
Visit neipmc.org/go/toolbox-archive to peruse recordings of these and other IPM Toolbox webinars. For general information on the IPM Toolbox series and a list of upcoming webinars, visit neipmc.org/go/ipmtoolbox.