Logic Model Planning and Evaluation Tools
This page contains useful resources about logic models and project evaluation.
If you would like assistance with your proposal or project evaluation, please fill in our evaluation assistance request form.
- Introduction to Evaluation Plans for Grant Proposals
- Request evaluation assistance: Fill in the online form to request evaluation assistance from the Northeastern IPM Center.
- NIFA’s IPM planning and evaluation site
- NIFA’s Logic Model Planning Process: A logic model is a conceptual tool for planning and evaluation which displays the sequence of actions that describes what the science-based program is and will do.
- Information about logic models with links to templates and examples (University of Wisconsin Extension)
- NIFA’s sample logic model (PDF)
- Sample logic model (PDF) (Abawi RIPM 2009)
- Toolkit for Assessing IPM Outcomes and Impacts: A resource designed for researchers and extension scientists as an aid to developing and implementing evaluation for IPM projects.
- Evaluation Resource Guide: A list of resources to help with the logic model and evaluation sections of your proposal